5 Trends For Fall
September 19, 2012 § 34 Comments
Fall is just right around the corner! It’s crazy to think that Halloween is about a month away and before we know it, the holiday season will be here. Fall is my favorite season of the year and there are always new trends to try. Here are 5 that I am most excited about.
1. Capped toe shoes – Whether it’d be boots or heels, capped toed shoes are great ways to finish off outfits. [Rachel Roy shoes]
2. Printed pants – Floral pants were big this summer/spring. For the Fall, try pants with geometric prints for a structured look. [Rag & Bone]
3. Satchel – I was really into crossbody bags (and still am) during the summer, but I love carrying satchels or totes during the Fall. [YSL]
4. Burgundy – The hottest color for fall! [Helmut Lang blazer]
5. Leather – I love leather in a take of mixed media as part of a dress or sweater. It’s the perfect way of making a look edgier. [3.1 Leather Sleeve sweater]