September 25, 2012 § 45 Comments
Wearing: Juicy Couture top, Torn skirt, Classiques Entier pump, Celine bag, Michael Kors watch.
These days I’m re-organizing my closet by pulling out darker colored clothes and putting away the neons and the florals in anticipation for the cooler weather. In doing so, I rediscovered this lacey top. It’s so easy to pair it with a skirt or high waist jeans. And I love how the bow makes the look more proper.
September 19, 2012 § 34 Comments
Fall is just right around the corner! It’s crazy to think that Halloween is about a month away and before we know it, the holiday season will be here. Fall is my favorite season of the year and there are always new trends to try. Here are 5 that I am most excited about.
1. Capped toe shoes – Whether it’d be boots or heels, capped toed shoes are great ways to finish off outfits. [Rachel Roy shoes]
2. Printed pants – Floral pants were big this summer/spring. For the Fall, try pants with geometric prints for a structured look. [Rag & Bone]
3. Satchel – I was really into crossbody bags (and still am) during the summer, but I love carrying satchels or totes during the Fall. [YSL]
4. Burgundy – The hottest color for fall! [Helmut Lang blazer]
5. Leather – I love leather in a take of mixed media as part of a dress or sweater. It’s the perfect way of making a look edgier. [3.1 Leather Sleeve sweater]
September 16, 2012 § 58 Comments
I’m playing with prints by mixing different polka-dots patterns together. Wearing a smaller polka-dot print blouse (last seen here) and top with a bigger polka-dot print sweater. Anything leather is very much in for the fall so I paired the entire look with some leather shorts.
September 12, 2012 § 27 Comments
I loved every second of my trip to New York. The energy there is just next level. I attended the Fashion And Beauty Blogger conference with Lucky Magazine and was so inspired by the editors, designers, and panelists who spoke. During my stay, I found some time to explore the city a little bit, which included walking around Central Park, seeing Times Square at night, and meeting up with friends. For the conference, I wore an inverted pleated dress by Rachel Zoe, Veda leather jacket, J. Crew Belt, Alexander Wang heels, and Proenza Schouler bag. I felt extremely thankful while walking through Manhattan; a big thanks to Lucky Magazine for this opportunity to visit NYC!
September 9, 2012 § 35 Comments
My dad is not the one who likes attention. With that, he’s never had a big birthday party. We would typically have dinner at home or go to his favorites locally. Very simple, very low-key. For his 60th, we pulled out all the stops. From catering to party rentals, photographer to DJ, every detail was thought about. It was a very special event for my dad, who works so hard for our family.