June 8, 2012 § 32 Comments
I’m not a big beauty products person. If I find something that works, then I kind of stick to it. I wanted to share some items that are now part of my everyday getting ready routine. What are some of your essential beauty products? I would love to hear them!
- Prada Infusion d’Iris Perfume: When it comes to perfumes, less is more. This scent is orange blossom based with hints of iris. It is fresh, clean, and long-lasting.
- Urban Decay Naked 2: I was honestly in Sephora for a good half an hour standing in front of both the Naked 2 and Naked 1 palettes and deciding which one to get. Both palettes have gorgeous neutrals that is fitting for everyday. I ultimately decided on the Naked 2 palette — the adorable metal case sold it for me!
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer: Oh my gosh, I only recently discovered this. Apply a thin coat of primer on your eyelids before you apply eye shadow and your eye shadow lasts all day! My skin is on the oily side so I always have a problem of eye shadow creasing or smearing after a few hours. The primer also really brings out the color of your eye shadow.
- Blistex Lip Medex: A highly effective lip balm. I always apply a thin layer before putting on any lipstick or lip gloss.
- M.A.C Liqudilast Liner: This waterproof eyeliner has a brush so fine that you can apply your eyeliner in such precision. It is also waterproof.
- M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish (Soft And Gentle): I use this slight shimmery mineralizer underneath my eyes to highlight and add contour to my face.