April 10, 2012 § 11 Comments
I felt like I was in the Vincent van Gogh painting of Starry Night while driving home one evening. The dark blue sky, the crescent moon, and the swirling clouds exude a feeling of peace. And inspired this week’s nail art.
- Base coat – Essie’s “Aruba Blue”
- Use a small brush (a toothpick also works) to draw a semi-circle in the middle of your nail. I used a lighter shade blue – Essie’s “Beach Bum Blu”
- Blend the semi-circle using a dab of white nail polish. I used Sally Hansen’s “White On”
- Use a small brush (or toothpick) to draw the moon. I used Revlon’s “Electric”
- Paint the bottom and left side of your nail black.
- Finally, apply a top coat.